Thursday, December 18, 2008

Men...

Rob informed me tonight that having so much sugar-free stuff in the house, after he begrudgingly accepted my pancakes not knowing that the regular syrup was gone,

was like...

(get ready, I don't think you're ready for this most insightful view)

A Ferrari that has only 86% of its power and drives like a Geo Metro but still looks like a Ferrari on the outside

hmmmmm, there's something to ponder

thanks babe! Thanks for that male great insight



I promise, I mean really promise I'll get pics up tomorrow and even a video. Mmmhmmm, how bout that!

2 comments:

  1. yea i cant deal with Sugar free..Im agreeing with your hubby on this!!! LOL

    Luv,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!

    Thank you so much for your kind words over at my blog...yes, the loss was so hard, but I know so much good has come from the Lord because of it, and I am grateful for that....

    It's nice to have found a new friend. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and your son equally as handsome--such gifts from God, aren't they?

    Anyway, it is nice to *meet* you :-) and I look forward to keeping up with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin