Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gingerbread Men, Candy Canes, Oh my!

2 comments:

  1. Those are really great Holiday Pics of the kids!!!!! Hunter is tooo sweet asleep with his thumb in his mouth!!!

    Your Candy girl is precious!!!!!

    Hugs,leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ADORABLE!! The kiddos look so sweet and festive! I am such a sucker for a baby that sucks his thumb...I just love it. I hope Everett sucks his thumb...I did until grade school...oops!
    Oh, and about your comment - You think you're excited?!?! I am SO ready to be done with this pregnancy! I just wanna see this little man...it is weird how different I feel with the pregnancy vs the adoption. I was able to see Lincoln for the whole 9 month wait until he came home...with Everett I don't get monthly photo updates and all of that...I am just so anxious to see him! I am also still so blown away with the whole date thing - we found out about both of our boys on our anniversary (June 12th 2006 we received our referral and June 12th 2008 we took the HPT and found out about Everett) and Linc came home on the 9th of Feb and Everett will also be coming home in Feb. Isn't that neat?! I don't know...life has been such a blessing - for the both of us - and I couldn't be more thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin