Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday Milestones

So I decided to start this new thread every Monday because Hunter and Gabby are changing so much and learning new things every day. I want them to be able to look back and see their accomplishments so here goes for the past week.

Gabby has started referring to herself in first person now saying, "kitty hit me" instead of "kitty hit Babby" She also has started using "Why?" alot and understanding how its used.

Hunter used his jumperoo for the first time in it actually jumping, it was so cute. He is doing motorboat with his mouth and so much more alert. He can see farther away now and tracks Gabby or I the minute we come in the room. He also knows his name and looks up when you say it. He is so much more physical and kicks his legs. He is also beginning to teethe and knaws on both hands and slobers all over mama on his bib.

Also this weekend, Rob and I noticed the two of them interacting more than they ever have, it was so sweet! Hunter will laugh and he loves her new Curious George so he chews on that. Basically Hunter just adores every move Gabby makes and laughs at her when she tries to annoy play with him. I don't think there is a greater joy than watching your kids interact. It makes my heart warm.

2 comments:

  1. i love to watch kids play very cute!!!!

    Abby says "im a kitty!" she really into imaginary play which i think is sooo cool!!!

    hugs,leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so cute. It's amazing how much they change from day to day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin