Monday, January 12, 2009

FINALLY...

Our house has officially been listed...WOOHOO!!!! That was SO much work. Last night I stayed up till 1:00AM finishing painting and cleaning after Rob and I cleaned and did handiwork all bleepin day, and oh did I mention cleaning. Then I got up this morning and my mom came to help me do more cleaning. Then we thought we were done, we cleaned some more!!!

Okay folks, know anyone moving our way to TN needing a beautiful...and very clean house? Seriously?

I took pics before the realtor came so I will post them so you can see how clean and pretty it is.

I'm trying to see how many times I can use the word clean. ;)

I must also give a shout out to Rob's parents who helped us a great deal with all of our work around our house. Thanks guys! Oh and they helped us clean!

2 comments:

  1. IM praying you find a buyer quick!!!!!!!!! Moving is the hard part but sooo worth it!

    hugs,leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the house is clean. You made my day...I can't quit laughing at you.

    I will keep my fingers crossed for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin