Yes find me on facebook! We love living in White House it's actually a pretty peaceful little town! I believe it only takes Eddie 25-30 minutes to get to work. He usually takes HWY 31 thru Millersville to 65. We live on the Sumner County side in Northwoods, where are you guys looking? There's a super cute house 3 houses down from us for sale! =) Selfishly, we still attend LHB Hendesonville campus. I enjoy actaully being there live and not watching Bro. David on the big screen...and I love David Moffits music and can't really picture someone else doing as good of a job! Not to mention, I LOVE the childrens area at Hendersonville. I hear the WH campus already has over 500 people attending on Sunday morning so...maybe we should try it! LOL I'm just a creature of habit. Y'all have a great weekend and week! I know you're excited to have Rob home with you for a week!
OH MY GOODNESS, those pictures were all sooooo awesome that I can't even pick out favorites! what a great big helper sister and loved that look like "where's my peas girl"!!! AND who what a heart breaker as his shirt says it all!!! Cute sandwich, I might have to sneak that idea!!! LOVE them alllllllll!!!!!
Too cute! I love seeing new pics of your kiddos! Gabs looks like such a big helper, too. How sweet! Hunter is just too darn cute for words! And I like the background, too. Punkish and cool...
Yes find me on facebook! We love living in White House it's actually a pretty peaceful little town! I believe it only takes Eddie 25-30 minutes to get to work. He usually takes HWY 31 thru Millersville to 65. We live on the Sumner County side in Northwoods, where are you guys looking? There's a super cute house 3 houses down from us for sale! =)
ReplyDeleteSelfishly, we still attend LHB Hendesonville campus. I enjoy actaully being there live and not watching Bro. David on the big screen...and I love David Moffits music and can't really picture someone else doing as good of a job! Not to mention, I LOVE the childrens area at Hendersonville. I hear the WH campus already has over 500 people attending on Sunday morning so...maybe we should try it! LOL I'm just a creature of habit. Y'all have a great weekend and week! I know you're excited to have Rob home with you for a week!
LOVE EVERY single one of these pics!!!! Melts my heart!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,leslie
OH MY GOODNESS, those pictures were all sooooo awesome that I can't even pick out favorites! what a great big helper sister and loved that look like "where's my peas girl"!!! AND who what a heart breaker as his shirt says it all!!! Cute sandwich, I might have to sneak that idea!!! LOVE them alllllllll!!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love seeing new pics of your kiddos! Gabs looks like such a big helper, too. How sweet! Hunter is just too darn cute for words! And I like the background, too. Punkish and cool...
ReplyDeleteAwwww...those pictures are all so adorable! LOVE the food ones. How cute is THAT!? You are BRAVE! :-) Glad you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteHugs