Friday, January 02, 2009

Long Time, No Blog eh!

Well I'm back. I promise I did not really fall off the face of the earth. I just have not felt like blogging. Do you ever do that, just feel a need to take a break from the blogging world? I guess I just didn't want to face my own feelings.

Rob and I have a big, BIG decision to make and I have been an emotional wreck for the last week or two not knowing what to do. I guess I never knew that I would feel this way, so conflicted. To anyone else who has not walked in our shoes, this decision may seem easier but for us, and mostly for me, it is one of the hardest decisions I will ever make. I have only talked to Rob and my Mom about it for fear of breaking down. I don't want to go into details, maybe when we finally get everything squared away, I will talk about it.

okaaaaaaaay, that being said, we did have a very fun Christmas and are now in the process of getting the house ready to be put on the market. Yahoooo! I'm really pretty excited about the whole thing! We found a great realtor here and our house is getting prettier and prettier!!

Milestones:

Gabby put on her white buckle shoes on by herself for the first time ever! She was so funny, she went running around the yard today while Hunter and I followed after with her yelling, "Hurry everyone, follow me" over and over and over but it was hilarious.

Mr. Hunter is now making spitting noises and really spitting all over us. He is eating so well and loves his rice cereal. He now sleeps with me in Daddy's spot on the bed after Daddy leaves every morning since his bassinet is too small now. Oh, how I adore that sweet baby smile in the morning, his little hands in his mouth, so happy to be near mama. He is now in cloth diapers full time now and I'm lovin it, if only my little diva would wear them.

As for Rob and I, I'm taking to pseudo vegetarianism well. I eat no pork or beef at all ew ew! I do however have the occasional bite of chicken and eat some fish but thats pretty much all. It is actually a surprisingly easy transition.

Rob has taken to eating not only his usual share of meat, but apparently is eating my amount given up too. Its like he wants to eat extra since I've given it up! Rob is the ultimate meatatarian max!!! I wake up to the smell of sausage sizzlin in our skillet on the weekends, sometimes with pepperoni, sometimes not. He likes to mix it up. Yuck

Oh well, he always supports me and is sweet sweet about finding things I will eat. Love you babe!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you in 2009 and that all goes well for you and your family!!
    OMG my hubby would die without beef..i think its a man thing!!! LOL
    I think i could live without fish and beef!!!!

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you girlie :-) Hey email me and I'll give you my numbers and you are more than welcome to call me any time. I'm home during the day toooooo!!! Hoping the answer to the BIG decision will come to you both.
    Hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin