Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to cyberland!

OH MY GOSH, Rob and I have had some serious computer problems and thankfully my all-knowing computer guru brother had to completely reinstall the operating system. Yes, it took about 7 hours of his time, thanks so much Uncle Bear, we owe ya one!!! We had to save everything and put it on a portable hard drive and basically start from scratch so I have had no Internet, whats a girl to do!!! Oh the little things, like my one-click photo resizer had to be reinstalled.

So after many issues, no speed and finally we think a virus just made our computer crash and we could not get online period, we are back up and running folks, I know my slew er, rather select few visitors were in withdrawal. I would like to say our audience is increasing daily but just family, friends, and my blogger buds :) So I'm back all 30 of you!

Today I went with Wendy and her son Zach to the mall near us and Gabby had an absolute blast!!! We took them to the play area and she absolutely loved it. However, ditsy Mera forgot her camera which almost never happens so no pics from today but up above are some new pics from the week and I'm going to download my huge amount of video that I need to show. I've got to stick with pictures because videos take so darn long to download and then I forget about them.

Gabby is just talking so much and says, "watch this" "stop it" "Ta Da!" "ouch, that hurt" "not working". She is so funny with Hunter and now tells him almost as much as she tells me. Today we are in the play area and not being afraid to pull out my portable potty ( it was just Wen and I), Gabby informed Hunter "Look Hunter, Babby go pee pee and poo poo!" And surprisingly just getting any attention from Gabby is like the greatest thing ever, he usually squeals and shakes his arms and legs to share in her excitement. He ABSOLUTELY adores her and they now play games together where he tries to grab her feet and since he can sit up by himself with just a pillow behind him, she begs for me to sit him down to build with her which entails him chewing on the blocks. "Mama, please Hunter play with Babby!" It is such a joy to watch them interact.

Yesterday I sat watching them talking and playing thinking, they are here together, brother and sister, because Rob and I fell in love and everything happened the way it did. If we would have adopted at another time or with a different agency, things would be different. Gabby was indeed born to be our child always and forever and Hunter was born to be her sister. God knows all and although we may not know His will, he has a plan laid for us if we pray for his guidance and let Him be in control. Listen to your heart, pray and his plan will be revealed. My two sweet miracles are sunshine in my every day! I would do anything for them~

Little Hunter is reaching for everything, I mean if it is within a foot of him, he will find a way to dive for it. He laughs in his sleep which cracks me up. He now bites me when nursing like a teether and wow does it hurt, little stinker. I cannot imagine what it will feel like when he gets teeth. He says "dadadadada" and babbles quite alot. He LOVES to be around people and mostly his sister and when she is happy and laughing, so is he and vice versa. If he is asleep and hears her upset, he will inevitably begin to cry, they are in such harmony with one another as siblings usually are.

Today a lady asked Wendy and I if Zach and Hunter were twins :) Hunter has slimmed down to a ripe 21 pounds in the 90% percentile still in the 95% for height at 27 inches. I'm anxious to see what Gabby weighs this year and where she falls on the charts.

Well hope everyone is having a great week and I'm sorry for taking a small vacation from cyberland!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN you are back!!! BUT where is the pics?? LOL

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin