Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good times and a Happy V-day!

hanging with Wendy and baby Zach at a new park we found!












Zach and Gabby have started playing together, it is really cute. She loved playing the music with him at the playground.





Baby Zach is super fun Mom!









Baby Hunter zonked out



still playing the music




Zach was loving the slide


this was so scary, I came down during naptime because I had heard Gabs crying on the monitor and she had tried to get her puzzles and her chest tipped over, spilling a huge glass vase that shattered on the ground right next to her. She was not harmed at all, just scared. Boy I thanked my lucky stars that day for God's hand in our day. She could have really been hurt. She was mostly just concerned because her puzzles pieces fell into the potty and they were covered in well...poop. So after a nice bleach bath, they were as good as new!




After I knew she was okay, I said a teeny tiny prayer thanking God for saving her bows from poop. Whew, close call!


Valentine's Day Daddy brought us all treats when we woke up on V-day! Sweet Daddy!






Wow, I look HOT!!! Oh dear, what do ya do!





sweet hubs brought me flowers and chocolate!




Hunter got a frog




ready to hit the playground









Weeeeeeee!












Yesterday on the way to the park to look at the ducks, we met up with Daddy to say hi! Gabs told Wendy about seeing Dada's big truck today. She loved it!



Gabby playing her foot game she invented with Hunter

1 comment:

  1. AWW thanks for these CUTE pics!!! OMG im soo glad baby girl is ok and poop does come out!! GAG! lol
    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin