I love the new pictures! Congrats on your 1st date in months...we haven't had one in a LONG time as well. The kids are super cute and getting so big! Wow, Mr. Hunter is 6 months old already?! Time sure flies bye...I can't believe it - I am now a mommy of two, like you!! Crazy?! Life is surely about to get much more exciting and busy, eh?
OH MY GOSH, what awesome pictures. I enjoyed them sooooo much. You guys rock girl! Beautiful children as ever and hope you enoyed the melting pot (yummy)!!!!
You guys are always having a good time!!!! Your son looks like your little twin!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,Leslie
I love the new pictures! Congrats on your 1st date in months...we haven't had one in a LONG time as well. The kids are super cute and getting so big! Wow, Mr. Hunter is 6 months old already?! Time sure flies bye...I can't believe it - I am now a mommy of two, like you!! Crazy?! Life is surely about to get much more exciting and busy, eh?
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH, what awesome pictures. I enjoyed them sooooo much. You guys rock girl! Beautiful children as ever and hope you enoyed the melting pot (yummy)!!!!
ReplyDelete