When Daddy fell asleep and Hunter was taking a late nap, Gabby and I had a girl's night and put on make-up, painted our toes and hands, and I did a glycolic peel and did my eyebrows. It was so fun. She really is such a little lady and I know we will always be so close. I felt like I was with one of my girlfriends chatting away. She was so patient with her nails and waited so well while they dried. She now says things like, "excuse me Mama" when she walks by, "I'm sorry", "I'll get it, ""I can't find it", "Give that back to me", it just amazes me. I know I just mentioned her new phrases in the last post but I'm so blown away. And.....
I've been teaching her to read!!!!! She knows about 40 words now, including all of our family members. I need to get it on video as my parents keep telling me.
All for now...
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh... I miss her! So proud of the reading... WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteyea you need to video tape her reading...I really wished i would have done that with my oldest she started reading at 2 1/2 years old and i would love to show her videos!!! CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. You are just the best of mommies ever.........
ReplyDelete