Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back to the Grind...

Ahhhh, let me tell you how darn AWESOME it was to have Rob home for a whole week where we were relaxed as a family, yes I said it, relaxed. I couldn't remember the last time such an event occured in this family. I got a hot date to the Melting Pot, our first date in six months-ish because Hunter does have first dibs on Mommy these days being that I am his food source and all, I mean geez. C'mon Hunter, really.

AND speaking of the little guy, he did turn six months on the 7th so in the last slideshow with the monstrous number pictures of him in the same monkey outfit doing the same thing like fifty million times, please relax, it was to get one good picture people. Although Rob said, "Uh baby did you really need to put eighty million pictures of the same pose in there of Hunter" DUH!

Of course when I do my photo shoots, I can't leave out Miss Priss Divaliciousness herself so she had to have a bunch taken in her oh so cute yellow running suit. Which in turn, meant Thumper and Buzz Lightyear also had to be included in the massive photog shoot. I really love it when the furry creatures around here seemingly get more say than Mom or Dad. Such is life!

So back we are to the daily grind, no more family adventures, but man was that fun! And relaxed, did I mention that?

4 comments:

  1. IM sooo happy you guys had DATE NIGHT!!! We had our on saturday..it was heaven!!!

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the really kind comment you left about my writing (Knowing God's Will).

    It was really an encouragement to me.

    Brent (Abby's Dad)
    www.riggsfamilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How incredibly fun and no one deserved it more than you guys. You guys rodk as parents and what a wonderful "couple".

    Hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the date. We sometimes forget those times as we are so incredibly busy being a "mommy"! It makes us truly appretiate even more the way God opens our eyes.

    Have a truly awesome Valentine's Day :0) Will be thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin