Can I just tell you guys how amazingly EXCITED I am to find out what the sex of the baby is after what feels like sooooooo long. A week from tomorrow people, I'm so thrilled!!! After all that we have been through with the miscarriages, so many drugs and so many fertility treatments, we are SO BLESSED!!!! I must say that after losing so many pregnancies, I feel pretty darn proud of myself and my body. I have regained a confidence that I lost in the midst of our struggle. And Miss Gabby and I have been feverishly cleaning the baby's room. Okay feverishly for a pregnant woman means I get maybe two hours at a time but my husband is after me for overdoing it. He says I need to do 30 minutes of work at a time and stop being so stubborn. I tend to go go go!!! My back is getting more sore by the day. I guess growing another little baby inside of you is no small feat. I'm trying to rest and relax which is hard for me because I get bored fast and I have a small toddler that keeps me super busy. Her energy amazes me!
Speaking of Gabby, I have had two strangers tell me I must get her in pageants this week on two separate occasions. People are stunned by Gabriella and I have lots of people tell me that she looks like a living doll or a porcelain doll. She is really beautiful and this makes Daddy a little scared :) He is going to have his hands full. We were joking tonight that little boo has high standards to live up to and coincidentally enough he/she kicked me right after that. Ha ha! Little boo will be beautiful/handsome as well! I'm so excited to find out if we have a little girl or boy. Either is totally fine with me.
I must tell you how happy I am. I honestly cannot remember another time in my life that I have felt so full, blessed and fulfilled. I think in a marriage you tend to experience highs and lows, struggles and triumphs and togetherness and distance. Right now I feel more connected and more in love with Rob than I ever have. I am so happy to be spending my time with my amazing little girl and sweet hubby and have dinner ready for him every night so he can just relax and chill out. I think he is more relaxed knowing I'm happy and together we have created a sibling for the most important little girl in our life. Rob is getting so excited about the upcoming ultrasound. We are just happy, in love and enjoying our family. Plus Rob's job is going well. It was a tough career move but definately worth it for our quality of life as a family. And he is allowing me to stay home. This is my dream, I get to raise my daughter and prepare for another little boo at the same time. It was worth quitting my job for this, and as is evident in the drastic lowering of my blood pressure, apparent in my stress level as well.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment