Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!!!

ROB AND I GOT TO SEE LITTLE BABY BOY ON THE ULTRASOUND AND HIS MEASUREMENTS AND ALL HIS ORGANS LOOK GREAT. MY AMNIOTIC FLUID LEVEL IS LOW SO I AM ON PARTIAL BEDREST FOR THE NEXT MONTH AND MY DOC ISSUED A REPEAT SCAN TO SEE IF THE REST HELPS. I'M LITERALLY DOWNING MYSELF WITH WATER TOO. HE THINKS MY DAILY ASPIRIN MIGHT BE CAUSING IT SO HE DECREASED MY DOSE TO 81 MG. WE ARE SO HAPPY AS WE WANTED ONE OF EACH!!!

13 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Doing the happy dance up here in Kentucky! Sarah, Richard and Crosby Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin and I said, "hoorah!" for Little boy Ladd and clapped for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome. A little brother for Gabby! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nephew! I'm so excited! I'll be Rob's assistant coach on the pee-wee football team!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rob & Mera!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!!! Mera, I am so excited for you. I kow Gabby will be such a wonderful big sister to her little brother! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Yea!!! I thought about you all day yesterday! I had a feeling it would be a boy. I haven't parented a girl yet, (unless you count the little one that I nanny for) but I just love being a Mama to a boy...it is such a different and fun experience...you are gonna love it! I am so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great news!!! You better take it easy and follow the docs instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you enjoyed your day and got plenty of rest...docs orders! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome !! Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG A HUGE CONGRATS! A boy and a girl....the best of both worlds...let me tell you:-) I am so happy that you were able to find out and that HE was cooperating:-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!

    Robyn

    P.S. Gabriella is tagging Gabby. Check out my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin