These pics are actually from the weekend. We went to go see "Nama's" (Grandma-my mom) horse. Mom actually just moved him over to his pretty new home so we are excited for Stormy. These pics are from his old home. He is a beautiful shade of white and quite exquisite. Gabby liked the horses but she really loved the hay and the kitty. She has become obsessed with cats and followed the barn cat around everywhere. Thank goodness the kitty was super sweet and very soft so Mommy didn't worry.
Santa brought Gabby a huge stuffed horse that she loves to pretend to ride and always says, "Nama" before she gets on to remind me that Nama has a horse. Well she just talks about Nama all the time. The other day when I had my coffee cup out and she said "Nama".
Then I recently dug out some of Gavin's old toys out of the garage and apprently she remembered them from Nana and Papa's (Rob's parents) house so she kept saying "Papa...Nana" Then I was playing pattycake with her a couple of days ago and she said "Papa!" I said oh does Papa play pattycake with you? Then the other day we went to Jac's house and she said, "Nana" and it was weird b/c her neighborhood looks just like John and Mary's neighborhood and she picked up on it.
Because we visit my parents so often Gabby even knows where we turn and always points out their house even before we get there. She is amazing me lately and says "mama...dada" when I do laundry and points all of Rob's clothes and my clothes. She actually points out alot of what we do, it is kinda freaky. Enjoy the pics!
Santa brought Gabby a huge stuffed horse that she loves to pretend to ride and always says, "Nama" before she gets on to remind me that Nama has a horse. Well she just talks about Nama all the time. The other day when I had my coffee cup out and she said "Nama".
Then I recently dug out some of Gavin's old toys out of the garage and apprently she remembered them from Nana and Papa's (Rob's parents) house so she kept saying "Papa...Nana" Then I was playing pattycake with her a couple of days ago and she said "Papa!" I said oh does Papa play pattycake with you? Then the other day we went to Jac's house and she said, "Nana" and it was weird b/c her neighborhood looks just like John and Mary's neighborhood and she picked up on it.
Because we visit my parents so often Gabby even knows where we turn and always points out their house even before we get there. She is amazing me lately and says "mama...dada" when I do laundry and points all of Rob's clothes and my clothes. She actually points out alot of what we do, it is kinda freaky. Enjoy the pics!
This picture is from midnight one day last week. The c-dog snuck in to Gabby's room and I apparently didn't see her. She loves to sleep in the glider. I awoke to Gabby screaming on the monitor as the cat had jumped in her crib with her. I laughed SO hard and had to retrieve the camera ...of course.
Hey Mera- we were just talking about you guys and checking out your web site! We are just so happy for your family! Please keep us updated on 'new baby' - how fun!!!! Big sister is just so beautiful! We love you and wish you guys the best always!!
ReplyDeleteThe Parkers - Jill, Joe, Lindsey, Megan and Samantha!!!