Hey Mera! This is Sarah Jones from Meigs that was friends with Wendy Ball - and you! :) I went to high school with Rob and found your blog through his sister Jennifer that goes to our church. Did you follow all of that??? Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Gabby is beautiful, and congrats on your pregnancy. I'm praying for you guys!!!
AND, thanks to you just got caught up on Wendy's pictures. I had just commented and then got a message from Jennifer about the link to their pics. HOW FUN! Thanks for the update! Remember that time you were doing a science experiment on hair and we were at your house testing different shampoos and conditioners??? FUNNY...
Hey Mera! This is Sarah Jones from Meigs that was friends with Wendy Ball - and you! :) I went to high school with Rob and found your blog through his sister Jennifer that goes to our church. Did you follow all of that??? Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Gabby is beautiful, and congrats on your pregnancy. I'm praying for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteAND, thanks to you just got caught up on Wendy's pictures. I had just commented and then got a message from Jennifer about the link to their pics. HOW FUN! Thanks for the update! Remember that time you were doing a science experiment on hair and we were at your house testing different shampoos and conditioners??? FUNNY...
ReplyDelete