There are little birds that fly outside wanting food and Gabby loves birds. So when they would fly away, Bear would ask Gabby where the birds went and she would raise her hands and shrug...too funny!
Hey there! I am glad to see the new pics...Gabby is getting so big! I also read above that she is now in a "toddler" bed. She and Linc made the change-over to a bed the same week. Also, the 4D pic of Hunter is neat. I have never seen one...It actually looks like a baby compared to the old-school ones that you have to decipher and squint and rotate to see where the baby is and how it is positioned...it is really cool! I am glad to see you are well and I must admit, I am an insomniac lately, also! Crazy how our minds just keep running and won't stop...I practically have to force my eyes closed at night. I pay for it the next day, though! Take care and gives Gabby some smooches from Lincoln.
Hey there! I am glad to see the new pics...Gabby is getting so big! I also read above that she is now in a "toddler" bed. She and Linc made the change-over to a bed the same week. Also, the 4D pic of Hunter is neat. I have never seen one...It actually looks like a baby compared to the old-school ones that you have to decipher and squint and rotate to see where the baby is and how it is positioned...it is really cool! I am glad to see you are well and I must admit, I am an insomniac lately, also! Crazy how our minds just keep running and won't stop...I practically have to force my eyes closed at night. I pay for it the next day, though! Take care and gives Gabby some smooches from Lincoln.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics!! Gabby is such a doll!! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn