Okay so I fell in LOVE with the monkey mobile below and HAD to have it! The only problem is I couldn't find bedding to match that I liked that was in our price range. SO, Rob and I looked on Ebay. Okay so he was playing Madden and spouting his two cents from the sidelines but that is participation guy style. I'll take it. So he made me go look at page after page on Ebay until I just fell in love with this bedding and just bought it! What do ya'll think?? I hate cartooney styles and have found that I'm even pickier with Hunter's clothes and room decor. With girls, there are endless opportunities but you have to hunt for boys stuff. The only baby clothes that I want to buy are babyGap. Oh well! At least he have style, right??
I realize the bedding is hard to see, here is the link to better view it:
http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/brd/brd544pafp.html
Just copy and paste into browser~

I just love the mobile! It is too cute. Philip even likes it and that is saying a lot...he is quite picky! The bedding is also adorable. I miss all of the excitement in preparing for a new baby! I think I searched for what seemed like forever for the "perfect" crib bedding. I agree that buying for a boy is hard and you have to search thru a lot of stores and boutiques. I have found that Garnet Hill and Mini Boden have a great shirt selection, Gymboree and Hart(Kite)Strings have good dress pants and button ups and sweater vests. Gymboree also have nice play pants and t-shirts. Old Navy has a good selection, it is similar to Gap. Also, I have found that the pajamas from the brand "Little Me" and Garnet Hill are AWESOME and are great quality and colors. I also like to buy Tea Collection especially at the end of season when the sales are going on! Geez...I can go on and on about my clothing choices. I am picky about it because I want them to last through till the next kids. If I think of any more I will let you know. Oh, by the way, I love the name choice. Hunter...sounds strong and cute at the same time!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!! I miss you guys SOOOOO much! I miss coming to see you at work, but I am SO happy for you, Rob and the Gabster. I wanted an update and KNEW to get on the blog! How are you doing? How are the "levels"? Carla asks about you all the time, too! Love you guys & miss you! Let's hook up soon! Aunt P
ReplyDelete