I had another doctor's appointment and everything went well. Blood Pressure 126/68, yeah for me. I have been having the faintest spotting and he checked it out and concluded that it was because my placenta is so low. The radiologist told me about this at the last scan and said that it should move up by 28-32 weeks or it can become a big problem. So he said as long as I am not having regular contractions, everything was okay. I'll have another scan at 32 weeks to check my placenta and hopefully all will be well. Other than that, he only commented on how bad my psoriasis was.
This just makes me laugh because when Rob and I went to the ER for my second miscarriage, I was sent home not with pain meds but psoriasis ointment. Today I had an appointment with my ear doctor because I have a permanent hole in my right eardrum from having so many tubes and it has been bothering me lately. Plus Rob tells me I can't hear so I also had a hearing test. Yet again, he commented on how bad my psoriasis was and was I treating it.
The funny thing is that it has gotten better since I have been preggo. It doesn't bother me anymore because people always comment on it, I'm just used to it. But with all that I have going on, psoriasis is at the very bottom of the list. It is just funny!! Even Gabby points at my elbows and knees and says, "boo boo mama." Ha ha
In other news, beware of ticks. Rob just told me they are especially bad this year and I found one on my arm before getting in the shower this morning and went postal. Not only am I a germa phobe but I hate little creepy crawlers. Eeeek. The funny thing is I love snakes, go figure.
Gabby and I had such a fun day. We went to Story Hour where Rob's Aunt does it at our local branch and Gabby screamed about half of it. Thats okay, we'll just keep going back and she will get used to it. But she kept talking about it all day. Dori gave out little chick hand puppets and Gabby wouldn't touch it at Story Hour but has been wearing it all day long at home. Honestly she is very mama dependent since we have had to stay at home so much and I want to get her out and about a little more. I have to do it in stages. We also went to get some new clothes after Story Hour at Target for Little Miss Priss and ate a sandwich at their cafe. By this time, we were both wiped out so I got my prescriptions and went home. Then if Mom had not called me, I would have forgotten my other doctor's appointment. Ahhhhh, the pregnancy brain. It doesn't work so well.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment