I just wanted to let everyone know that little Hunter is doing well. My fluid has increased dramatically from last time to this time so I was thrilled. We got some 4D pics of the little guy and I saw him yawn on the ultrasound. He weighs about a pound now and was moving quite alot so I am excited.
Today Gabby, Rob, Uncle Bear and I hit Centennial Park for some kite flying, duck feeding, disc throwing, playground swingin fun! We then ate outside at San Antonio Taco Co and even hit Maggie Moos for desert. Gabby had so much fun as she is super obsessed with her Uncle Bear anyway so she was happy as a lark. We had so much fun and I'll put up pics soon. However for preggo lady and playground warrior, a nap was definately in order. We both zonked out!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you all had a fun-filled day! Great news about Hunter and I look forward to the pics to be posted! Take Care!
ReplyDelete