Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hangin at the Mall Today!

Gabby and I decided to head to Rivergate Mall for lunch at the last minute today and invited Wendy and Zed along. Dylan, Wendy's nephew, came along and since he had discovered Gabby's love of Wiggles at the Barbeque, brought along all his Wiggles toys for Gabby to play with. They were so cute and shared so good together! We then ventured to Gymboree to get Gabby some Birthday clothes! It was a fun trip although I should have brought a stroller with me. Gabby keeps getting heavier and I keep getting bigger! She developed water legs on the way out and proceeded to throw herself on the floor and scream in the middle of the mall because I just couldn't carry her anymore. Normally maybe this might have embarassed me but I was too tired and worn out and it didn't even phase me. I just stood next to her and let her scream until she gave up, got up, grabbed my hand and proceeded to sing. Silly girl!! It was my fault for letting her get too tired but she sure did have fun!!


Dylan thanks for bringing all your Wiggles toys for me to play with!






Mom this was super fun! Have I told you I love the Wiggles lately?


1 comment:

  1. What is it about those darn Squiggles? I told Rob he was in for it way back in Gatlinburg. Are you guys going to the concert?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin