Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Lemon Cravings
Today Gabby and I went to Food Lion and I saw these sweet lemon popsicles and literally had to keep myself from tearing the box open in the store. They looked so good, I almost died and when I finally did have have one, it was just a little piece of heaven. Mmmmm! I make tea so much now that when I picked up more lemons in the store, Gabby exclaimed, "tea mama TEA!" I think my face turned red. I also make homemade lemonade with lemons and splenda. Lemons just taste good and so do cherries. I'm addicted to the cherry slushes at Sonic and mom gave me this homemade cherry jelly that might quite possible be the best thing since sliced bread. I think I might need another lemon popsicle because as usual, I'm unable to sleep and why not pass the time eating popsicles and watching Jon and Kate plus 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment