Friday, May 30, 2008
Watching Hunter~
Tonight after dinner when Rob and Gabby had both gone upstairs to hang out, I just stared down at my stomach. Now I can see Hunter move more than I can feel him. He was moving and kicking and I just couldn't help but be overcome with emotion. We are so blessed to have two amazing little miracles in our lives. One heartgrown and one homegrown. I hope they will be close for the rest of their lives and depend on each other long after Rob and I leave this earthly world. I'm so excited to meet Hunter and our hearts are full. Mom and Gabby have helped me finish the nursery and little Miss is about to turn two and we are celebrating next weekend. Where does the time go? Tonight I was showing Gabby her baby pics and that flood of emotions came rushing back to me as it always does when I see those pics. Just as I first saw Hunter on ultrasound, the first pictures of our daughter were so beautiful and a dream come true. I remember Rob just looked at me and said, "There's OUR daughter baby!" Now she is almost two but she will always be our baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your doing good cousin Mera....for a Vols fan...lol.....
ReplyDelete