I am very lucky to have such a close group of girlfriends who I have known for many many years. I actually met Nora in fifth grade and Wendy and I became close in seventh grade. I have lived with Wendy for five years including college. M-K went to high school with us but it wasn't until I transferred to UT that we became really close. She used to make me chocolate mint coffee every morning before our 8:00 English Lit. class. I lived with Wendy, M-K, and Nora at UT and Jaclyn was just down the hall. Kimmy did not go to UT but lived with Nora, Wendy and I in a house we rented several years after college and we all became very close. We have been in each other's weddings and celebrated each other's births. I love these girls very much and they have been through everything with me over the years. These pictures are from dinner a week ago but with Hunter nursing, I couldn't go out for that long. I thought the pics were cute so I'm posting them. Love you girls!
L to R: Nora, Jac, Wendy, M-K
+(Small).jpg)
Kim on the far right
cute pics of little Hunter with my brother and gosh he is so big now, Hunter I mean ha ha
SUCH A CUTIE-PIE!!!
ReplyDelete