Friday, September 19, 2008

Pics from this week!

our first outing out as a family of four to Cici's Pizza...yummy!


Gabby does this everytime she notices the camera now, what a ham!




a ham again


YIKES, ignore the no make-up picture of me

back to the zoo again with Uncle Bear


at the petting zoo


fast asleep at O'Charleys with Nama and Pa




a ham again

outing to T. J. Maxx with Nama


my boy!!!
















that face again!!!

eating with Pa and Bear

Gabby organizing tickets

lovin Uncle Bear's game




at Chuck E. Cheeses, Gabby has not stopped talking about it!


my FAVE pic of Hunter, look at that grin!



okay let me clarify why you see this shirt so much (and it is clean in every picture) It is the PERFECT nursing shirt when I am out and about. I promise I do have other clothes!

I NEVER want to leave this place!!!


2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW i love all you new picturees..those babies keep getting cuter everyday!

    Hugs,leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I have been able to catch up with you guys so I was happy to see so many wonderful pictures! You all look so happy:-)
    HG+UGS

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin