Thursday, September 25, 2008

new pics

these are from just 30 mins ago, we played outside while little bit slept


probably Gab's all time fave outside toy!


silly girl, look at that face!


do you like the pink camo and diaper look she has going on today?



this is our morning routine. I nurse him, get her up, fix her breakfast and then make my eggs and coffee.


little cutie laughing at sissy's voice


where'd my sissy go?





everytime I pick up Hunter out of a swing, Gabby follows behind me and puts her animals in there. This is what I found the other day! She is grabbing at the camera.


is this not the cutest?


the loves of my life...my reason for living right here!


Isn't this cute. Gabby actually had the idea for this picture. She pulled up her princess chair while I was nursing yesterday and say, "mama bay bay here" pointing at the chair so I put him in it and she smiled and said, "mama piture...pituuurrreee" I said wow Gabby that would be a cute picture and what do ya know! She knows I love to take cute pictures! What a doll!


too cute!


my little man modeling...



here's the upstairs swing I found, I laughed so hard, I teared up! I made Gabby pose by her masterpiece.


enjoying some pudding for dessert...mmmmm


here's another thing I discovered yesterday...Rob thought this was hilarious!




hangin at Papa and Nana's




his shirt says Captain Adorable, that he is!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures!!! Wow, Gabby must be schooling Hunter on how to ham it up for the camera... they are both so photogenic and WHAT PERSONALITY! I'm so glad they're doing so well. Jut changing so fast. Hey, G is sick this week, but you guys should come over sometime next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, every picture is awesome! I love the baby swing one and the phone one...too cute! Gabby is such a doll! She has quite the personality, too. I am glad that she and Hunter are doing well. He is such a beautiful boy! I am so happy to see you so happy....it is so great to be SAHMs and to live each day watching your children evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and hilarious pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin