Well I actually got to clean my house (of course with two little ones, my definition of clean has changed) AND get my laundry folded and kinda put up!!! That is success. SCORE!!! Life is good, Hunter really is changing. This past weekend he started cooing and smiling, and he loves to hear sissy's voice when she is happy and running around. Gabby is talking more and more and learning the difference between dark and light and boy and girl, which she mistakenly called our waitress a boy at O'Charleys on Saturday...oops!! She did have short jet black hair, oh well!
Breastfeeding is an art form. Women should get a black belt when they have mastered it. I really had no idea but I'm getting better and better and although it is still painful, I'm fighting through the pain. I nursed right out in the open at the zoo the other day!!! With a towel covering me but still. I suddenly feel for all those women nursing that you look at and think, "OMG I can't believe she is breastfeeding THERE!" I'm that girl but when he is hungry, who cares. I love the bonding time with Hunter so much and want to do it as long as possible. Plus I don't think we can afford formula anyway!! So worth it though to be with my kiddos.
So Jenn tagged me to tell 6 interesting things about myself people may not know. I'm a little belated but here goes...
1. I would love to own an ultralite.
2. I LOVED high school.
3. I'm totally open to plastic surgery.
4. I want to do hot yoga.
5. I've been in a commercial.
6. I would move out West if Rob wanted to.
Pics soon!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I laughed at your comment about how a "clean house" is defined when having more than one child!!! I was one of those "have to have a clean house all the time", yea, now it's like, WHATEVER. I pick it up, it comes right back out!! I keep trying but with two little ones, that doesn't happen much!!!
ReplyDeleteRhonda