Jenny tagged me to tell 8 fun facts about Gabriella. Here is what I wrote:
There are so many wonderful things about my girl that amaze me every day. Here are some cool facts about Miss Gabriella, Gavin's cousin:
1. She is a total Ham. Tonight she kept putting on Daddy's Bud Light hat and taking it off to see if we were still laughing...we were.
2. She is a girly girl. She recently discovered my necklaces and wore all six out to dinner Sat. night because she refused to take them off.
3. She has been since she came home extremely independent and strong-willed. I think she will definately keep these qualities.
4. At the same time, she has the most gentle and kind spirit about her and it is a very sweet child.
5. I'm honestly not saying this because it sounds cliche, but she adores all things dada. I think she feels very safe in her Daddy's arms.
6. She really loves animals as much as we do and loves it when the dogs and cat are in the room with her.
7. She is very smart and very excited about the fact that mama has a baby inside of her. She always picks up on things I don't even know she notices. At night she will say "wa wa" so we can fill her humidifier. I never knew she saw us doing that.
8. She is my favorite person to hang out with and has the greatest giggle in the world.
Soooo, I'm tagging Mindybeth, Ginger and Jaclyn!! Tell me some fun facts about your babies either on your blog or in the comments here. Hope everyone is doing well. I hate Mondays but I guess so does everyone!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment