Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting bigger....

Okay people, I'm starting to grow. I had Rob dig out all my maternity clothes as this is my fourth time to be pregnant, I have gathered some clothes. This actually comes in quite handy because I feel like I'm starting to show a little bit. Today I was telling a coworker that I'm a little worried about getting so big because I'm not a skinny minny to begin with. One of my friends who is very tiny I might add is 16 weeks right now and she is not showing at all. I suppose it is different for everyone and I already carry so much of my weight in my stomach but I'm definately showing now. At least I can tell. Things continue to go really well, I'm still not sick and the very little bit of nausea is gone I think because my body has adjusted to the massive amounts of progesterone now in my body. So other than being a little tired, I feel great and I am SO excited!!!!

Miss Gabby who is giggling behind me as I write this has started doing the funniest thing. She always calls everyone by name in the family and can't stand if someone is missing. If daddy is gone, she just repeats, "dada dada" over and over. But if we are all together, it goes like this...

Mama: "Hi Gabby did you have a good nap?"

Gabby: "Mama...dada? dada?"

Mama: "Dada is upstairs, lets go see him"

Daddy: "Hi Gabby"

Gabby: "Gigi...Mimi...keety....Mama....Dada......baybie"......."Babby"(pointing to herself)

She will say this several times until she is satisfied that we are all together. It translates, "Ginger, Mindy, kitty, Mama, Dada, baby and Gabby, which is Babby in Gabby language.

Then after this she will go to this frame that has all the first twelve months and point to all twelve pics of her saying, "Babby" (yes Gabby thats you) "Babby" (yes mama and daddy see) "Babby" until all months are covered. She is too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Precious, absolutely precious! I love that she says "baby." She's going to be the best big sister, you know. By the way, I "tagged" you on Gavin's blog. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin