Monday, January 14, 2008

Lunch with Auntie Paige and D.T.


Daddy, is that my Auntie Paige that I haven't seen in FOREVER!


and her new man


the happy couple


OMG, you guys are totally cute together!


Paige snapping pics of the princess and D makin her laugh


Paige, your man is totally hilarious.


The gang!



There's that D makin me smile again!


Paige looooookkkkk!


Paige I would totally buy one of those, but Thumper would really get his feelings hurt!


After her naps, Gabby must have all friends in her arms, silly nilly!


Gabby and her pals, Thumper and Mr. Penguin


Look at my girl!!!! I sure do love her! How can you resist a smile like this?

Pregnancy Update 9.5 Weeks

I went to the doctor today and had another great visit. My bloodwork looked great and my progesterone is 149 so whoo whoo for me. Little boo was wiggling on his ultrasound, he measured at 9 weeks 3 days, 25 mm and his heart rate was 179!!! Yahoo, everything looks so great, we are thrilled. My blood pressure was still high so I have been instructed to walk for an hour every day!! Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
    Thanks :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, stop! D looks about 1/2 sleepy in those pics. You are nuts. I am also LOVING Gab's hair in the sleepy pics. Let's do lunch again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin