Thursday, April 02, 2009

Homemade Laundry and Dishwashing Detergent

So my wonderful sister-in-law Jenn turned me on to the wonderful world of couponing. And let me tell you folks, we are not talking about clipping a coupon and using it on an item you may or may not normally buy. OH no! This is like a new language. First of all, it really is a clipless system if you use it correctly.

I'm addicted, seriously!

It is like a game now to see how cheap I can get stuff!!!

If you live in the South and shop at Publix, Food Lion, Krogers, CVS and Walgreens, check out http://www.southernsavers.com/

And if you think shopping at pricey drugstores is a waste of mulah, think again my friends, think again!

Inside this site, you will master the art of successful coupanise and drugstore deals!

So, if thats not enough to wet your penny-pinching palate, let me provide yet another idea. I'm going to try to make both my dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent using vinegar, borax, baking soda, washing soda and bar soap. Hold tight for recipes. I'm gonna see which I like best and then I'll pass it on.

My deals this week:

travel wipes for $.12 twelve cents at Food Lion after coupon

Skintimate Shaving gel for free after Register Rewards at Walgreens

Check it out and also you can load coupons on your Kroger Plus card at shortcuts.com and cellfire.com

Publix takes competitor coupons and you can use other house brand coupons, ie Food Lion wipes, on their house brands

You can stack a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same item.

Coupons.com are free printable coupons that you can use on top of cellfire coupons

Do you now understand the couponise part yet?


3 comments:

  1. Hey, go to this website (by a good friend) for a crash course on couponing: http://heinzfeet.blogspot.com/2009/03/mops-at-fbc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH i hear ya sister i got my free Toothpaste and goodies this week!! its addicting!!!! here are the two ladies i follow
    http://www.dealseekingmom.com/
    and
    http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/

    hugs and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya sista im addicted to my coupons and better then free deals!!!

    here are the sites i use http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ and http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin