Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reason number 543 Why I Cloth Diaper


So since cloth diapering, I have not looked back which means I have leftover disposables.
So being the frugal gal I am, I thought why not, I'll use them up before he outgrows them.
Mistake people, big mistake.
He was covered in a bad rash everywhere his diaper had been, not like a normal diaper rash but on his stomach and backside. I originally had a picture of "before" up but took it down because he was rather exposed and I don't want to embarass him one day. I think his body was so used to cloth that the chemical overload shocked his poor skin.
No more, yuck! Poor dude, he really takes after me with all the skin problems.
Here he is happily clothed in a Kissaluvs contour and a Snappie.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! That is what happened with Ever when we used some paper diapers that were given to us. He also has some sensitive skin like me and is a cloth baby all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it worked out for you. Poor baby, he obviously is so lucky to have a mommy to intuned to his needs.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin