Hello, it's Leisa from MomsLikeMe.com at the Bloggers! Group. You DO communicate a positive spirit here! I've recenty met a local blogger who also blogs about Guatamalan adoption. If I can recall the name of her blog, I'll try to come back and share it.
Those are way tooooooo cute pictures. Loved the way that the two of them interact. That is the most utmost important thing to me with our girls is their respect and love and interaction with one another.
They are soooo cute they melt my heart!!! Hunter is your little twin!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,leslie
Hello, it's Leisa from MomsLikeMe.com at the Bloggers! Group. You DO communicate a positive spirit here! I've recenty met a local blogger who also blogs about Guatamalan adoption. If I can recall the name of her blog, I'll try to come back and share it.
ReplyDeleteThose are way tooooooo cute pictures. Loved the way that the two of them interact. That is the most utmost important thing to me with our girls is their respect and love and interaction with one another.
ReplyDelete