I got back our Easter pics we took at Sears and my babies are just growing up right before my eyes. How crazy. Gabby is developing a sense of humor and was laughing with Mom (Nama) the other day about a color, joking that red was green even though she knew it was red. It was hilarious and she has joked in a similar way several times since then. Hunter is getting so mobile and will sit and twist to his stomach and "kinda" scoot around, well sort of. Also when I get him out of his crib, he is flailing his arms and legs, giggling and smiling. He does love his mama!!He is thinning out and getting longer and leaner. They play the cutest games together that I could never invent. Gabby will hide under the covers and Hunter will pull the blanket off and they will both erupt in laughter. She will hold out her feet and he will grab them. She combs his hair all the time which is too cute. She talks to him too. "Do you think that funny Hunter, do you?" She'll get right in his face and baby talk to him. "That good Hunter?" if I'm feeding him. Oh it is so cute!!!! Man I sure do love my babies. They are mine and Rob's everything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment