Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

Sooooo. we have a contract on the house and are moving to a two bedroom apartment. We thought about a house and even found some we liked, however we would not be able to get the loan closed and move to a new house in time plus we want to pay down some bills still so we are renting for awhile. Our apartment has a beautiful pool so that will be nice this summer. I feel SO much better as Rob can attest, I was battling PMS and we had no where to live, a scary combination that only seemed to be solved with cookie dough and a painkiller. Then when Mindy passed away, I was really upset and everything else I was thinking about, like what to do with the embryos, suddenly came to the forefront of my mind. I was just irritated, sad, frustrated and scared about where we were going to go.

However, I feel so much better!!! I miss my sweet Mindy very much but feel better. We had our inspection yesterday. We have a place to live, our kiddos with us, and money coming to pay off a lot of debt. We are **thinking** about taking a teeny tiny trip to the beach this summer with maybe, just maybe, a teeny tiny day in Disney World. YAHOOO! However thats still up in the air. We need to see exactly how much money we get from the sale. So no mentioning to Gabs just yet.

Things are looking good!!! I will post some pics this weekend sometime!



4 comments:

  1. Yes i always think of the person who really has NOTHING and i stop feeling bad for me!!!! PMS sucks i have been skipping mine for the past few months and feel 100% like a new woman!!!!!!! And my family likes me better!

    hugs and love,leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sale of your house. That has to be a huge hunk of stress off your shoulders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you that you got a a bid on the house and you know we either go tbrough PMS or Menopause (both same symptoms) There is always stress when it comes to selling a house. Best wishes my friend. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You must be SO relieved to have sold your home. That is such great news!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin